Re: MS and the sforzando Lotus attack plan ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Tuesday 06 March 2007 18:47 \__

> <snip />
>
> http://edge-op.org/iowa/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/0000/PX00043.pdf
> -------
>
> Plot to bankrupt Lotus through undermining its core product, then blackmail
> the CEO into financing your hostile takeover.

Thanks, that's a good one! I have begun a little "Month of the Microsoft
Bugs" project at Digg. Every day I expose a 'corporate bug', thanks to you.
Let's see if a few more will make into in ComputerWorld and InformationWeek.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: A dragonfly only lives for one day
  7:20am  up 43 days  7:38,  7 users,  load average: 0.36, 0.83, 1.04