Re: Interview with the Guy Who Brought Linux to IBM

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 05 March 2007 19:38 \__

> nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Just noticed, this guy got his PhD in Physics from U. Chicago at age
>> 24.  He must have been very focused.
>>

> Hmm, Chicago.  I think my suitcase is still there!

I pretty much finished my research when I was 23 and had a complete draft by
24. It's a matter of doing what you're told to do. And it also takes some
luck. I collaborated with people who helped me a lot.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Here be hills, there be dragons!
Tasks: 122 total,   2 running, 117 sleeping,   0 stopped,   3 zombie