I do not like Green Linux and Open Office Ham

  • Subject: I do not like Green Linux and Open Office Ham
  • From: "Reporter" <TruckSafety@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 5 Mar 2007 04:39:05 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
I do not like Green Linux and Open Office Ham
I do not like it Roy Schestowitz I am
I do not like it in Scott McNealy's house
I do not like it with a (stupid broken device driver) mouse

You will like it
You will see
You will like it
It's for free

I do not like it Roy Schestowitz I am
I do not like Green Linux and Open Office Ham
I do not care if it's for free
It does not work, Roy you see

I do not like it when it crashes
I do not like it when my C drive thrashes
I do not like Green Linux and Open Office Ham
I do not like it Roy Schestowitz I am

You will like it, you Windows head
And to be sure, I'll spam you dead
It's put to work in every way
Just see my 337 posts today

You will like it you microsoft addict
Useless source code and all -- it's so democratic
You will like it you microsoft putz
Just recompile it . . . you have no guts