Re: [News] [Humour] Ballmer to Compete with Hillary for President

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 05 March 2007 08:27 \__

http://clintonforbes.blogspot.com/2007/03/steve-ballmer-ill-be-us-president-in.html

>>> I love the Microsoft Democracy Server.  Presumably it'll come in years,
>>> so you'll get Microsoft Democracy Server 2007, and Microsoft Democracy
>>> Server 2013, and then there could be versions, Microsoft Democracy
>>> Server Small Dictator Edition, and Corrupt Major Western Power Edition,
>>> and then there could be Religious Autocracy Edition, and so on.
>>
>> This company and its head have bought themselves too many foes...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3XdOl5YtLg
>>
>> Unless they change their ways, these things can end in tragic events.
>> Steve Ballmer has rubbed Apple the wrong way as well, so don't just think
>> about Linux and the IP threats.
>>

> The iowa case papers are truly fascinating, I'm really enjoying Doug M's
> work on this.  We could do with another category of subject tag for
> identifying some of these, I think.  Perhaps they could be summarised
> into digests too, for our wider readership?

There ought to be a Web site with the E-mail exchanges, _with summaries_, in
plain text form. They can then be indexed and subsequently cited. The Comes
vs. Microsoft exhibits were documented in this way by PJ (before MicroSCOft
began to harrass her, which put an end to it).

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "The speed of time is one second per second"
roy      pts/5                         Mon Mar  5 05:26 - 05:30  (00:03)