Re: subversion has always been our best tactic ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Sunday 04 March 2007 14:52 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> I agree that tagging would help. Colouring or categorising posts would
>> help.
>
> how about iowa:

It's not really about Iowa, which only happens to have leaked them (errand
readers might lack context). How about an explicit tag such as [Microsoft
dirty tricks]? To make it short, how about [Busted]? Or [Litigation]?

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Beware the Windows box spewage (more commonly known as "spam")
roy      pts/4                         Sun Mar  4 12:29   still logged in