Re: chrisjo on anti Java strategy memo ..

__/ [ Linonut ] on Sunday 04 March 2007 14:53 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Jim Richardson belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 01:09:21 +0000,
>>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> __/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Saturday 03 March 2007 18:44 \__

>>> He reads and blushes away...
>>
>> who cares? he's not exactly been adding any useful info lately. Maybe
>> he's taking a break and examining his life. It'd be good for him.
>
> A Clifford Stoll moment?
>
>> Now if we can get the rest of the wintrolls to bugger off, that'd be
>> great.
>
> It's a two-sided coin, though.  Often the trolls motivate us to provide
> useful or important information.

Or even entertain the reader, who can witness immaturity, boot licking, and
utter stupidity.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Life is too short to proofread"
Tasks: 137 total,   1 running, 132 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie