Re: Switching to Linux, Not OS X or Windows

  • Subject: Re: Switching to Linux, Not OS X or Windows
  • From: Rafael <rafael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 21:45:41 +0900
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Hadron Quark wrote:
Rafael writes:

It is not difficult to tell the difference between an anti-Linux
Propagandist and a true advocates of another operating system.
Occasional mention of other operating systems is fine. However,
it is the frequent or continuous promotion of other operating
systems that turns a welcome poster into an unwelcome troll or
anti-Linux propagandist.

So you confirm that Roy is indeed a troll. Good to see we have that officially acknowledged.

> Roy.Spamowitz@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am glad that you agree about this imposter.

--
Cheers, Rafael

http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/anti_troll_faq.htm