[News] OneCare (Wanker) is a Model Example of Microsoft Software

Microsoft shipped OneCare unfinished?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.com.com/2061-10789_3-6168629.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

| "I say Microsoft never intended anybody to run Vista prior to January,"
| he said. "What works on Vista, beyond Office 2007?" he asked. "I'm going
| to Vista... when my VPN supplier tells me that they have drivers that
| work, and when my antivirus vendor
Microsoft using early Vista users as guinea pigs?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://securityblog.itproportal.com/?p=646 tells me that they have non-beta
`----