Re: MS Internet innovations ..

__/ [ Jerry McBride ] on Monday 19 March 2007 22:04 \__

> Doug Mentohl wrote:

They saw the potential of Web apps, but chose to suppress it (curtailing
innovation to keep cash cows alive and R&D expenditure at a minimum). That's
the harm of a(n illegally obtained and sustained) monopoly... just one among
many harms in fact. It was confirmed in an interview with an ex-Softie who
now works at Google. Those who were not allowed to innovate at Microsoft can
simply change teams and help destroy their previous employer, which everyone
hates anyway.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Signature pending approval"
roy      pts/5                         Tue Mar 20 02:58 - 02:58  (00:00)