Re: Switching to Linux Overnight... and Never Returning to Windows or Considering OS X

  • Subject: Re: Switching to Linux Overnight... and Never Returning to Windows or Considering OS X
  • From: "Werty" <werty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 19 Mar 2007 21:26:27 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  No not illogical , its 100% advertizing .

 Software that has a thick manual , has

 big problems , you must read and follow

 newsgroup for years to find how to solve

 these problems .

  Dependencies , like a HDD file system

 and ATAPI and MP3 and JPG and 100's

 more , are baiting us into wasting time

 on our computers .

  Its fast and easy to toss all those

dependencies and manuals and start

 over .  Because the hardware is much easier

 to use , it will be easy .