[News] Initiatives Launched to Boost Free and Open Devices

Libervis Network joins the open mobile revolution

,----[ Quote ]
| This announcement marks the official launch of the third web site
| being added to Libervis Network, MobiLiberty.com, a project of
| promoting Free Software and Free Standards in the world of mobile
| devices, from phones to mp3 (and ogg) players to various other
| mobile gadgets.
`----

http://www.mobiliberty.com/libervis_network_joins_open_mobile_revolution

Also today:

The road to freedom in the embedded world

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.fsfe.org/fellows/greve/freedom_bits/