[News] Windows Security Became Painful and Contradictory

How safe is Vista, really?

,----[ Quote ]
| Moore tells eWeek, "Look at how a hacker gets access to the driver:
| Right now I'm working on Microsoft's automated process to get
| Metasploit-certified. It [only] costs $500." Joanna Rutkowska a
| security researcher for COSEINC adds, "Until Microsoft or some
| security vendor concocts a black list for buggy drivers Vista
| is potential toast."
`----

http://www.downloadsquad.com/2007/03/16/how-safe-is-vista-really/

Symantec CEO at Cebit: Vendor [Microsoft] Has 'Conflict of Interest'

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20070316/tc_pcworld/129901