[News] Young People Favour Free Software

Frugal computer users turn to free software

,----[ Quote ]
| Avery Bowron, a computer-savvy 19-year-old, readily acknowledges
| that he learned something valuable about technology from senior
| citizens: Good software can be obtained at no cost.
`----

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070316/BIZ04/703160382/1013
http://tinyurl.com/2t35yg

I happen to know teenagers who chose Linux because they could not afford
Microsoft's software. And these people are the future of computing. They are
tomorrow's developers, developers, developers, developers.