Re: [News] Aggressive Microsoft Lobbying in Massachusetts May Have Disabled Open Source Migration

Linonut wrote:
After takin' a swig o' grog, John Bailo belched out this bit o' wisdom:

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

| First, here's what I don't know: as you may recall, both
| Gutierrez and Microsoft lobbyist Brian Burke were appointed
| to a transition working group formed to advise governor-elect
| Patrick on IT matters.

Go ahead, keep voting for Democrats.

They're in Microsoft's pocket.

It ain't just Democrats.

Yeah, it is.

Romney, a Republican, the former government, umbrellaed the project. Now he's running for President.

Then Deval Patrick, a Democrat, came in and suddenly an MS guy is running the show.

That makes it really clear.