Re: [News] Novell Developers Flock to Red Hat

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

FWIW, Novell is prepared to sack some of its staff.

They did.

The Netware employees.

It's renting office
space, so sell your stock now if you're smart.

? Doesn't add up.

"Strong sell", remember? I'll

From a business week tool who already pegged it as "Sell". No news here.

soon have an interview with one of the developers who left Novell in
protest.

Snorezilla. I could care less. There are all types of developers: start up developers, small company, midsized, corporate. If you take start up Suse guy and put him in corporate novell, he's always going to be miserable.

I used to like Novell, but some manager sold it to Microsoft. They
sold out. They betrayed everyone apart from their wealthy families, I'd bet.

Not as wealthy these days since MSFT has been dogged. I'm sorry, but I think selling out to get your ideas to the people is a good thing. Nick Tesla did it.