[News] Novell in Denial, Spins Facts

Novell's Microsoft Deal Is 'All About Customers'

,----[ Quote ]
| Steinman: There are a lot of people who do believe that Microsoft is
| the devil. And that's an opinion that's prevalent in the open source
| community. However, I think it's an opinion that's prevalent in them
| inority -- and it's a vocal minority. I think the vast  majority,
| and I'd quantify that at about 80 percent to 85 percent, of the
| open source community actually supports this deal.
`----

http://www.itbusinessedge.com/item/?ci=24987

Biased and already-largely-debunked 'studies' aside, They also insist that
they can comply with GPLv3. But the following was published yesterday:

Novell-Microsoft agreement delays GPLv3

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://applications.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/03/15/2123200&from=rss