Re: [News] "Welcome to Hannover, Windows Has Just Crashed"

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 16 March 2007 15:12 \__

http://news.com.com/2110-1012_3-6167800.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

>> Wow. Who didn't see /that/ coming? Vista incompatible with Exchange
>> servers.
>
> This is a huge issue.  I think you should have posted this separately...

I try to limit the number of posts. Rob said 40 per day (at most).

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Mandriva & Fedora - Gotta love them girls
Swap:  1036184k total,   216516k used,   819668k free,    96324k cached