[News] "Welcome to Hannover, Windows Has Just Crashed"

Hannover welcomes visitors with BSOD

,----[ Quote ]
| This time the unusual part was that our discovery that Hannover
| Airport does not use Windows 2000, 2003 or Windows XP. Even NT 4.0
| was out of the question for "stability uber allers" hosts - no, at
| least one part of this airport runs on Windows for
| Workgroups .3.11.

These guys need some help. Also today:

Microsoft offers fix for Outlook Web in Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| The patch has to be applied to the Exchange Server, not to the
| desktop, so individuals won't be able to solve the problem on
| their own. "If you run into this problem, we highly recommend
| that you contact your Exchange 2000/2003 administrator to make
| sure they have installed this update," Microsoft said.
`----

http://news.com.com/2110-1012_3-6167800.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

Wow. Who didn't see /that/ coming? Vista incompatible with Exchange servers.