Re: BusinessWeek Says Windows Vista is "Slow and Dangerous"

On Mar 15, 11:52 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> __/ [ peterwn ] on Friday 16 March 2007 07:37 \__

> > The Ford Edsel is about 50 years old.  Older people will remember that
> > the Edsel (which sort of epitomised everything the 1950's stood for)
> > flopped very badly.  Looks like Vista is heading up to be a 21st
> > Century Ford Edsel.
>
> Pushed it onto the Wiki toolbar and now I see what you mean..
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Edsel

Roy you're pretty dumb to have to refer to Wiki about Ford Edsel,
especially after peterwn clearly explained what a Ford Edsel is.

Perhaps you're a typical Linux user Roy--ignorant.

Meanwhile the Vista upgrade has slowed a bit but moves on, as does
life, passing the rest of you ignoramasus by.

Enjoy talking to yourselves (preaching to the choir).

RL