Re: [News] "Welcome to Hannover, Windows Has Just Crashed"

Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxx> espoused:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> http://news.com.com/2110-1012_3-6167800.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news
>>
>> Wow. Who didn't see /that/ coming? Vista incompatible with Exchange servers.
>
> Something is seriously wrong at Microsoft.
>
> Unless it is, as I read somewhere else, that Vista is a bold plan to
> force customers to SharePoint and Exchange 2007.
>
> Either way, something is seriously wrong at Microsoft.

It is the way which Microsoft have /always/ done business.  However, I
cannot see companies being forced by Microsoft into buying a load of
upgraded PCs in order to install a load of Vista and then upgrade all
their servers in order to install a new version of Exchange, which
presumably will be as unreliable as the last ones, too.