[News] Ubuntu Site gets Major Redesign; All Your DNS Belong (sic) to Microsoft

New design @ http://www.ubuntu.com/

As you may already know, Microsoft has just begun a battle against those
which it /considers/ to be cybersquatters (remember MikeRoweSoft, which
beloned to Mike Rowe?)

Why Corporate Entities Should NOT Be Able to Sue Typo-Squatters

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.net41.com/2007/03/15/why-corporate-entities-should-not-be-able-to-sue-typo-squatters.htm
http://tinyurl.com/2chuz9