Re: [News] CONFIRMED? - Microsoft Zune Shill Caught

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Thursday 15 March 2007 15:20 \__

http://www.losanjealous.com/2007/03/14/zuned-austin-pd-hauls-off-microsoft-street-spamers-at-sxsw/

> See photos.

http://www.gizmoglobal.com/gizmos/zune-viral-marketer-arrested-at-sxsw/

'Update: Microsoft gave us a ring with the following: "We can confirm that an
employee of a marketing agency engaged by Zune was cited for hanging
promotional posters at SXSW. We've launched an internal investigation and
will cooperate with local authorities and festival organizers in all
regards. Zune is committed to lawfully and respectfully promoting its
products and services." Ok, so who?s the moran / evil genius behind this
thing?'

I'm not sure I can trust the source, but apparently it's true.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Yes, I know, but does it run Linux?"
Cpu(s):  22.1% user,   3.2% system,   0.8% nice,  73.9% idle