Re: Congrats Schestowiz -- They are Digging You!

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ sik.kim@xxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 16 March 2007 03:56 \__
>
>> On Mar 15, 11:03 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>> __/ [ John Bailo ] on Friday 16 March 2007 01:36 \__

>>> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Newly_leaked_Antitrust_Memo_How_Microsoft_...
>>>

>>> Flatfish has just opened his third Digg account.
>>>
>>> http://www.digg.com/users/flatfish/news/dugg
>>>
>>> Notice the gentle tone in him comments. He doesn't want his account
>>> terminated like the previous ones.
>>
>> Actually it appears that you are incorrect.
>> http://www.digg.com/users/flatfish/news/commented
>> The account has been there for at least 67 days.
>
> I stand corrected, but I can't help but feel that you may be another flatfish
> nym.

You're a moron Schestoditz.  "Flatfish has just opened his third Digg
account."  You don't even have the brain capacity to CHECK shit out
before you post... kinda like the majority of your
spam^H^H^H^Hinformative news posts.

--
wjbell

Peter K abandon his firewall lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e6eaf7e09552e5e2?hl=en

Jim R failing to address the issue after being asked:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5ad37ca14a2d7224?hl=en

And of course, Roy Culley -- COLAs loyal hall monitor:
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=cola+stats&hl=en&as_uauthors=roy+culley
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/578bb2221ad0453c?hl=en