[News] DRM is Dying, But Draconian Studios Want to Control Your Television

DRM won't last: Zimmermann

,----[ Quote ]
| "I think that in the long run, we will look back at DRM as a
| temporary phase," says Phil Zimmermann, inventor of the PGP
| (Pretty Good Privacy) cryptography system for e-mail.
`----

http://www.tectonic.co.za/view.php?src=rss&id=1406

American Studios' Secret Plan to Lock Down European TV Devices

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/news/general/american-studios-secret-plan-lock-down-european-tv-devices