Re: [OT] Gary 'Flatfish' Stewart Banned from Digg

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Wednesday 14 March 2007 08:48 \__

> Hadron Quark wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> __/ [ Rick ] on Tuesday 13 March 2007 23:00 \__

>>> Okay, maybe I should have not posted to COLA about it. In any event, he
>>> created another account (headed toward termination as well).
>>>
>>> http://digg.com/users/Schatzowitz/news/dugg
>>
>> Why are you so self obsessed? Nobody cares. And I daresay, noone here
>> even saw these spoof pages. Until you seeded google that it. Nice one.
>
> Ah, yes. "True linux advocate" and "kernel hacker" Hadron Quark criticizes
> Roy for pointing out that some scum (flatfish) is setting up spoofed pages
> about (who would have thunk it) Roy.
>
> And naturally never even comments about the behaviour of that swine
> flatfish, as flatfish is one of his buddies. Nice one

I didn't seed anything. Flatfish posted comments which ridiculed. His last
one was modded down heavily because people don't find that funny. Slashdot's
quality went down the drain by avoiding intervention, until they 'cleaned
up' a bit.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Proprietary, lockin-based tools lead to regrets.
         run-level 5  Mar 11 15:57                   last=S