Re: Weak vista Junk Can't Even Buck General Stock Trend.

__/ [ flyer ] on Tuesday 13 March 2007 18:12 \__

> I thought this vista thingy from MultiShaft was a long term highly
> developed WONDER of new, great, and super secure code designed to inject
> new life into the weak Redmond spine.
>
> I guess it's just another viscous blob of horse crap sliding down the
> barren hillside.

Vista has been financial vapourbuck. For at least 3 years in fact...

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | FreeBSD - sidling with a little devil
Mem:    514480k total,   411028k used,   103452k free,    35764k buffers