Re: Top 5 Notebooks are Linux or Unix machines

__/ [ yttrx ] on Tuesday 13 March 2007 17:57 \__

>> __/ [ yttrx ] on Tuesday 13 March 2007 15:48 \__

>>> Shut the fuck up, you stupid hole bitch.
>>
>> Hey! What the matter with you? Andrea posts good stuff (when he does).
            ^'s

> Whats the matter with me?
>
> My brain works, and it tends to think for itself and not necessarily follow
> the opinions of the loudest fuckheads.

I know your type of humour, but how many people do you rub the wrong way on a
daily basis? And electronic correspondence is worse. Far worse. There's no
tone.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | How I learned to stop worrying and love GNU/Linux
roy      pts/6                         Tue Mar 13 14:36 - 14:42  (00:06)