Re: [News] Video Shows Linux Well Ahead of Windows Vista on Looks

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Tuesday 13 March 2007 19:57 \__

>> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Tuesday 13 March 2007 08:00 \__
>
>>> Vista Gaming: Er ...
>
>> How about "zero Brag, More Nag"?
>
> How about, just zero.

Make it even shorter. How about "wow"? Just one vowel. It's ambiguous as
well, so you can always move goalposts, as in:

* Wow, it takes some decent hardware to run

OR

* Wow, it's all green and blue

OR

* Wow, I didn't realise it would send out so many large packets

OR

* Wow, it's quite cool that the PC sends a scrambled signal and somehow the
monitor is able to decipher it

And notice the fact, all the above are positives... to the naked eye... or
mind.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Those who can, Open-Source
Tasks: 129 total,   1 running, 127 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie