Re: [News] Open Source Software Released to Help the Blind Use Web Video

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Wednesday 14 March 2007 00:56 \__

http://news.com.com/2100-1038_3-6166491.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

>> The whole FUD campaign in Mass. revolved around accessibility at some
>> stage.
>
> Ah yes, but that FUD was just to buy time, until pressure could be brought
> to bear on the politicians, wasn't it?:-)

Exactly. I was going to append all those stories about CIOs being pressured
out of their jobs, as well as tsunamis ofMicrosoft lobbying. Even Andy U.,
who is very calm and conservative, dares to mention the lobbying. I took his
words a little further. See his latest blog item. See the comments.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reversi for Linux/Win32: http://othellomaster.com
         run-level 5  Mar 11 15:57                   last=S