Re: Linux Tax Problem Resolved

On Mar 11, 10:06 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> __/ [ achmed.jo...@xxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 11 March 2007 14:58 \__
>

> > On Mar 11, 8:08 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >> TaxGeek 2006 - Your Open Source Solution to Tax Time
>
> >> ,----[ Quote ]
> >> `----
>
> >>http://taxgeek.sourceforge.net/
>
> >> Another common excuse bites the dust.
>
> > More like Linux tax program eats the dust.
>
> > 1. Will it import my Quickbooks data?
> > 2. Will it import and export my online banking data?
> > 3. Will it allow me to send my information to my accountant so that he
> > can import it into his accounting program?
> > 4. Will it import my online stock trading data?
> > 5. Does it have any sort of audit advisor?
> > 5. Multiple levels of "What if"?
> > 6. An interview based program?
>
> > No, it doesn't.
>
> > In fact, this is yet another example of shit alpha level Linux
> > software that I wouldn't trust to balance my checkbook.
>
> > Why do you Linux users have such low standards for applications?
>
> > Pitiful.
>
> [Hysterical crosspoting noted]
>
> Portability and compatibility with /proprietary/ software needn't be a
> criterion in such assessment. Lockin-based software is engineered to force
> you to pay. It makes it harder to switch, due ("owing" rather) to lack of
> data mobility. No standards, no transparency. It's stubborn by design.
>
> Here you are offered a fine and functional application that will resolve your
> issues of reliance and depedence once and for all. Of course, being shackled
> might not bother you at all. Let the vendor just 'enhance' the EULA whenever
> desired, force upgrades, drop backward compatiblity, change pricing, etc.
>
> Proprietary software = vendor controls the cusotmer.
>
> Open Source software = the customer's needs control the vendor
>
> --
>                 ~~ Best wishes
>
> For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
> Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison,
> Stalin. Thanks for tuning in.- Hide quoted text -

Your inability to answer the questions has been noted.

BTW WTF are you talking about?
It appears that you are attempting to make some kind of philisophical
excuse to explain away the poor quality of the
Open Source , Linux software product you believe is going to replace
Windows based tax programs.

Want a hint?

Nobody but the other Open Sores zealots care about your religious
points.
Most people want to do their taxes, not wage some kind of a religious
battle.

You Linux people are getting nuttier by the day.