[News] Windows Vista Keeps Flaw Hunters Happy

The Wolves Are Prowling Windows Vista Like a Fresh Piece of Prey

,----[ Quote ]
| Websense Security Labs are keeping a close eye on the issue and have
| even discovered a connection with the Dolphin Stadium attack during
| the Super Bowl: "Websense Security Labs is currently monitoring an
| unpatched (0-day) vulnerability in Microsoft Windows. No user
| interaction is necessary for the exploit to be successful. A
| computer may become infected by simply visiting a malicious
| website. At this time, we are aware of 9 different sites hosting
| the new exploit. We will continue to monitor for any additional
| sites, as we expect the exploit's usage to increase."
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/The-Wolves-Are-Prowling-Windows-Vista-Like-a-Fresh-Piece-of-Prey-50817.shtml
http://tinyurl.com/2psg6n

Rootkits outfox old-school malware protection

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;765646122;fp;4194304;fpid;1