[News] Linux Tablet Users Get Free Wi-Fi

Earthlink offers Free WiFi to N800 users...

,----[ Quote ]
| My parting thought on this is that I'd really like to see Nokia do
| more deals!!
`----

http://www.maemoapps.com/2007/03/29/earthlink-offers-free-wifi-to-n800-users/

Also this week:

Nokia N800 Update Also Greets Real Rhapsody Port

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.osnews.com/story.php/17576/Nokia-N800-Update-Also-Greets-Real-Rhapsody-Port