[News] ATI Releases New Linux Driver and Adds Catalyst Control Center

ATI Releases FGLRX Linux Driver 8.35.5

,----[ Quote ]
| ATI has released their latest proprietary FGLRX driver for X11 on
| Linux. New for this release? The AMD Catalyst Control Center:
| Linux Edition is now included, replacing the old FireGL control panel.
`----

http://pcburn.com/article.php?sid=2188

Related:

Coming Soon: Catalyst Control Center - Linux Edition

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.phoronix.net/forums/showthread.php?t=926