Re: [News] MSNBC/Newsweek: XBox 360 Heading Towards Failure?

__/ [ Maverick ] on Monday 26 March 2007 18:22 \__

> Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> In article <1562340.s5rM4xMvP5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>Gamers Say Microsoft Understates Xbox Problems
>>>
>>>,----[ Quote ]

>>>`----
>>>
>>>http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/08/xbox_gamers02.html
>>

>> Since you *know* this is incorrect, why do you keep repeating it?

Do I *know* it's incorrect? I do not know this. In fact, since only Microsoft
knows the truth and it has a history of spinning, hiding and censoring the
truth, I would rather rely on the word of a company that has a large
statistical sample. EA makes games for Windows and the XBox, so there's no
real malice or motive here. It also reflects quite nicely on the $5 billion
in losses for the XBox (or did they move it under Entertainment to hide the
losses?) division.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd Othello: http://othellomaster.com
  2:05am  up 15 days  9:08,  5 users,  load average: 0.59, 1.09, 1.13