[News] A Look at Latest Frugalware, Kubuntu and Ubuntu Linux

Skipping Frugalware 0.6 in 5 minutes

,----[ Quote ]
| I was really curious to try the new Frugalware 0.6 (Terminus), to
| see what's new. I downloaded the small netinstall ISO (35 MB), and
| it really worked.
`----

http://beranger.org/index.php?article=2685

Kubuntu & Ubuntu 7.04 Beta Released - Our Screenshots

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://tech.cybernetnews.com/2007/03/25/kubuntu-ubuntu-704-beta-released-our-screenshots/
http://tinyurl.com/ytjhv3