Re: [News] InformationWeek Writer Concludes That All Software Should be Free

John Locke wrote:
>>> I've come to the conclusion that software should be free. And I mean
>>> really free--as in free beer. Or free advice.
>
> ...and then there's some software, like that from Microsoft, for which
> the user should be payed to run.  Free + a nice profit.

Meantime, you'll be in a world of trouble when you try to migrate your
business away from MS and Windows software.

You be sure to logon to cola and reveal all the problems and the costs (in
dollars, downtime and pissed-off users).