Re: [News] More Microsoft Browser Issues Impede Browsing

I thought I was the only one who had that problem.  I don't use IE much
these days, but I was forced to upgrade to version 7 on my home machine (XP)
and at work (Win2003) and a hyperlink from my email program opened in
IE7--the page was blank.  I quickly changed my default browser back to
FireFox and never gave it much thought.

I'm switching to Linux soon.  In their day, Win95/98/2000 were a great
series of operating systems.  It seems that M$ has become a giant, bloated
bureacracy and it's reflected with each subsequent release of Windows.  They
jumped the shark with Windows ME.