Re: Novell Lists New Global Businesses That Run Linux

  • Subject: Re: Novell Lists New Global Businesses That Run Linux
  • From: "Larry Qualig" <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 25 Mar 2007 09:16:26 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Mar 24, 2:45 pm, "John A. Bailo" <jaba...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> > ,----[ Quote ]
> > | After years of hostility, Novell welcomed Microsoft for the first time
> > | to its annual BrainShare user conference to discuss implications
>

> Come into my web, said the spider to the fly...

Except that Microsoft is the spider and Novell is the fly.

Here's a clue for you... Novell has NEVER, EVER out-smarted or out-
maneuvered Microsoft in the 20 something years they've been
competitors. NEVER.

And this time is not going to be the exception.

Here's another hint for you. Novell has managed to fuck up every
single acquisition they have ever made. SuSE seems to be following in
those same footsteps. Wordperfect, Ximian, Silverstream, Quattro Pro,
etc, etc. Novell proves its incompetence with every acquisition.