[News] Artist from Prague Creates Microsoft Censorship Sticker

Painting A Day [Going After Vista]

,----[ Quote ]
| Windows Vista is here!!!!! Wow! Im so excited! Prague has recently been
| taken over by a blitz of advertising telling everyone to say "wow"
| about the latest operating system. I for one am not saying wow, and
| am annoyed by these advertisements that seem to follow me at every
| turn. So I decided to use the classic new Vista error message which
| reads "Error, The Operation Completed Succesfully" . I've made a
| sheet here for easy sticker duplication on A4 sized paper.
`----

http://jeremiahpalecek.blogspot.com/2007/03/windows-vista-is-here-wow-im-so-excited.html
http://tinyurl.com/38yzpy

Related:

November 17 - The Metro

,----[ Quote ]
| The metro. Distributed free on trains and busses throughout England. As
| my daily source of offline information, I picked up my copy, as per usual
| and sat down to read it...
|
| [snip]
|
| (Claimed 35 XBox 360 adverts in a 50-page paper)
`----

http://globa-tech.blogspot.com/2006/11/november-17-metro.html

Mentioned briefly before, but here are some high-res screenshots.

,----[ Quote ]
| Ok yeah I know, i understand marketing and they are going to sell their
| souls to highest bidder, but this shit is just REDICULOUS.
`----

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1133461

Microsoft to make the most of a PS3-less Christmas

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.360-gamer.com/news.asp?id=125