[News] Review of PCLinuxOS 2007 (Beta 2) and Screenshots Gallery of SimplyMEPIS 6.5 (RC2)

Practical review of PCLinuxOS 2007 beta 2 (using new standards)

,----[ Quote ]
| PCLinuxOS 2007 beta2 is an impressive release, I can't wait for the full
| version because even this was a joy to use.
`----

http://www.seopher.com/articles/practical_review_of_pclinuxos_2007_beta_2_using_new_standards_
http://tinyurl.com/34ps62

SimplyMEPIS 6.5 Release Candidate 2 [screenshots]

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=667&num=1