Re: [News] Is Microsoft Afraid of Exposing the Future (or Lack Thereof) of Windows?

> Microsoft tries to stamp out Windows 'Fiji' references
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| After I linked to Windows Media Center Product Manager Charlie
>| Owens' post about Microsoft's release plans for the next version
>| of Media Center (code-named "Fiji,"), Owens pulled his post and
>| deleted from his blog all references to "Fiji."
> `----
>
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=337

Presumably the public will realise that if there's another version in
the offing, then Microsoft will not fix the existing one, so that if
they spend their money to license the first one, then they will have to
spend even more money on a license for the second one.  One has to
wonder if the world isn't just starting to awaken to these rather
bare-faced tactics.