[News] Review of SabayonLinux 3.3, Austrumi Linux, Debian RC2 Installer Screenshots

SabayonLinux 3.3

,----[ Quote ]
| We have been a fan of SabayonLinux for quite some time, so we
| could not pass up a chance to tinker with their heavily
| anticipated new version. In addition to updated software, 3.3
| brings about a new color scheme. It's also touted as being more
| stable, so let's put it to the test.
`----

http://techgage.com/article/sabayonlinux_33/

Review: Austrumi Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Austrumi is good at what it does, which is provide you with a reasonably
| full featured Linux Distribution that will fit on a 50Mb business card
| and run on an old machine. I recommend it. The small size makes the
| download painless.
`----

http://www.linuxtechdaily.com/2007/03/review-austrumi-linux/

Debian Installer etch RC2 Screenshots

LQ has returned to producing cutting-edge distro screenshots...

http://shots.linuxquestions.org/?linux_distribution_sm=Debian%20Installer%20etch%20RC2