[News] Review of the Latest Pioneer Linux, CentOS Live CD, kwort

Pioneer Basic Release 2 -- How much horse power is in this Linux from
Colorado?

,----[ Quote ]
| I a was extremely pleased with the look and feel of Pioneer and in
| the overall performance. For a KDE system, it didn't lag as some does
| and minus adding in Synaptic and getting my wireless to work,
| everything else seemed to be extremely typical of a Kubuntu system.
`----

http://knolinux.com/2007/03/19/pioneer-linux-20.aspx

Getting started with the CentOS 4.4 Single Server CD

,----[ Quote ]
| CentOS is a reliable and robust Linux distribution, and the Single
| Server CD version is close to perfect for anyone looking for a simple
| but yet functional server distribution without having to download four
| or five CDs from the net.
`----

http://enterprise.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/03/14/1634249&from=rss

A New Year, A New Kwort

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall I really like this little light-weight system. It seemed very
| easy to install and use. It was stable and fast, even OpenOffice.org
| opened in a mere 2 or 3 seconds. It looks better than ever and includes
| a nice selection of apps to get one started. In addition, their
| package repository is being enhanced everyday. If you'd like a nice
| slackware based system with Xfce4 as the desktop, Kwort is a viable
| option. It's just a really cool little system.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/14503

Looks like OS X (Brushed metal and Aqua).