Re: [News] Microsoft: "Human Greed Has No Bounds"

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2007/03/14/fee-fight-involving-microsoft-breaks-out-in-wisconsin/
> http://tinyurl.com/yptw58

Can't really blame MS this time, lawyers are the worst rogues of the lot.

You know those 'No win no fee and you get ALL of the money you win' accident
claims? All through my two year wait I kept getting letters off them trying
their best to take a piece of my money, I just quoted back 'no win no fee
and I will have ALL of the money I win'. Even when the cheque arrived, they
had reduced it by Â450 trying to say it was expenses they couldn't claim
off the other party. I threatened them claiming I would contact {forgotten
it's name, those that kick lawyers arses if they are naughty}, I got my
Â450 back. Had they really had a claim to that money they could have
allowed me to go and complaint, they obviously didn't have a right to it
because they promptly paid me it back, they were attempting to steal it.

I don't blame MS at all scrutinizing every claim and every document, I bet
both socks that there are false claims in that list.

I don't know why MS didn't fight this one though, they have the right to set
the price of their product and consumers can choose to pay it or not. Can't
see any room for a claim against MS there myself.