Re: [News] Microsoft: "Human Greed Has No Bounds"

> "Human Greed Has No Bounds," Says MSFT in Fee Dispute
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Microsoft, he adds, is "seeking to punish counsel that has cost them a lot
> | of money by increasing [the settlement] value to Wisconsin class members."
> `----
>
> http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2007/03/14/fee-fight-involving-microsoft-breaks-out-in-wisconsin/
> http://tinyurl.com/yptw58

Oh the irony. LOL! The world's most infamous monopoliser accuses it's
own lawyers of *greed*! I'm going to be laughing at that one for a long
time to come.

MS aught to tread very carefully on this one. Pissing off your lawyers
is not a clever thing to do. Maybe there are plenty of other law firms
out there, but your reputation has the habit of following you around.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites" - Sian Berry, the
| Green Party.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2300.fc5
 12:48:38 up 1 day, 12:02,  2 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.20, 0.21