[News] [Linux-Rival] Quiet Layoffs at Microvell Due to Ineability to Evolve

Layoffs at IBM, Novell

,----[ Quote ]
| At the same time, I've heard from several friends at Novell that a
| quiet restructuring is happening there. Developer Services and the
| NetWare groups have reportedly been hit hardest, but I also know
| much of the Linux Impact Team has volunteered to take severance
| and look for greener pastures.
`----

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/05/layoffs_at_ibm.html

Internet Orchestrates Media Mating Dance

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070504/mating_media.html?.v=4