Re: [News] [Rival] Apple Macs Not As Reliable As People Think

__/ [ Ian Hilliard ] on Friday 04 May 2007 19:03 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Apple forced to acknowledge iBook G4 "Sudden Death Syndrome"
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | The Danish Consumer Complaints Board is also implying that Apple needs
>> | to get a grip and acknowledge this error in the rest of the world.
>> `----
>>
>> http://technocrat.net/d/2007/5/3/19194
>>

> Oops, it looks like a hardware fault.
>
> Let's compare that with most PC's, which come with a software fault
> <<Windows>>.

True, but one needs Apple hardware to run Mac OS X. Does the quality of the
hardware justify the cost? Probably not. I have heard from (and seen)
several people with Mac problems. Some of them recur.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "The speed of time is one second per second"
Tasks: 122 total,   1 running, 119 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie