Re: Video Ezy on Open Source v the MS comfort zone ..

__/ [ Linonut ] on Friday 04 May 2007 19:04 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Doug Mentohl belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> 'Video Ezy compared Microsoft head-to-head with open source solutions.
>> Huckerby and his team evaluated open source software leaders Red Hat
>> Enterprise Linux'
>>
>> 'When I outlined my previous experience with Linux it made everyone
>> think again about an open source platform'
>>
>> 'I need to manage more than 560 locations centrally without an army of
>> support people'
>>
>> 'With Linux, you save money in the short term but pay a lot more in the
>> long term. It's that simple. It might have a place in certain
>> circumstances for certain organizations but not at this level where the
>> big rubber hits the road'
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/australia/business/casestudy/video_ezy.aspx
>
> Why are you posting bullshit articles?
>
> Equal time?

I was thinking the same thing. I post criticisms when they appear valid, but
you seem to just promote Microsoft's own words here, brought from their own
Web site. How come?

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open the Gate$ to Hell