[News] [Linux] Zero Touch Linux Released, Trixbox 2.2 Released

CentOS and Red Hat-based Versions of Zero Touch Linux Launched

,----[ Quote ]
| Comodo has announced the launch of Red Hat- and CentOS-based
| versions of their back office server suite, Zero Touch Linux (ZTL).
`----

http://home.nestor.minsk.by/computers/news/2007/05/0314.html

Another release:

http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=trixbox

Related:

Replacing your legacy phone system with Trixbox

,----[ Quote ]
| As a communications consultant I have received many enquiries
| about VOIP as of late and as a Linux fan I have read much about
| the progress of the open-source Asterisk PBX project headed up by
| Digium. Utilizing the power and adaptability of Linux, one can build
| themselves an Asterisk based server on commodity hardware for a
| fraction of the price of a proprietary system. Installation and
| configuration can be very tricky however if you aren't blessed
| with Guru linux skills, enter Trixbox.
`----

http://www.linuxforums.org/applications/replacing_your_legacy_phone_system_with_trixbox.html

Trixbox 2.0 Released