Re: [News] [Rival] The BBC Continues Its Pro-Microsoft Charade

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Friday 04 May 2007 09:29 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> SilverLight meets the BBC
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Not to be outdone by the eBay/Adobe show off of Apollo, the Beeb
>> | is showing off what it can do with Silverlight as a web 2.0 get
>> | more users and more social interaction.
>
> And yet the Queen has the nerve to lecture us on "diversity".

Actually, I think it's the government, not the monarchy.

Look at the queen's face. They pressured her to do this, I assure you (the
advisors). It's nothing like seeing Tony Blair when he blushes in in front
of Bill Gates.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/01/25/ngates25.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/01/25/ixnewstop.html

If you look at the BBC article, you'll see the facial expression that greeted
Gates. Need we recall the deposition videos of the fiend?

--
                ~~ Best regards

Welcome to standards-compliant Web browsing. http://www.spreadfirefox.com/
roy      pts/0        cg001a.halls.man Fri May  4 05:32 - 08:00  (02:27)